||3 years ago|
|app||3 years ago|
|kernel||3 years ago|
|user||4 years ago|
|.gitignore||5 years ago|
|LICENSE||5 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
|build.sh||4 years ago|
- Added support for 3.71 and 3.72
- Fixed an issue where the timestamp could end up being --/--/---- --:-- (0)
- Fixed Issues with inconsistant timestamping, and added support for 3.70
- Attempted to fix some issues with timezones, and bypassed the <1/1/2015 restriction on the PSVita.
- Fixes patch mounting, and also allows you to set the Timestamp of trophys! (Fake SecureTick)
r/vitahacks trophy-hacking censorship continues!
u/GeeGee-E removed my post about TrophaxSE just like they did with the original trophax.suprx
please message the moderators of r/vitahacks and tell them to leave trophax alone. #FreeTROPHAX
Will i get banned?
Probably not, no one has ever gotten banned on vita
even in the past when using other trophy hacks such as:
TropHAX.suprx TrophyPather or PSVTrophyIsGood
If you claim "me was banned" - ConsoleID or GTFO
give me ur CID and ill check if it really is until then-
assume such claims are bullsheet
TropHAX Standalone Edition
A homebrew app that can unlock trophys for any game.
Unlike the original TropHAX.SUPRX however, this is compadible with 100% of games!
You simply need the game installed and the trophy files inside ur0:/trophy and you can unlock stuffs!
SilicaAndPina - Lead developer, - working out how trophys work and stuff.
TheFlow (vitashell) - For trop_dat0: mounting code
Princess Of Sleeping - For helping me with trop_dat0: mounting
AnalogMan - for doing UI Stuffs
Zecoaxco - ksceRtcSetCurrentTick();